Energia has adopted a Corporate Governance manual which forms the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance. The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company's needs.
To view the 2017 Appendix 4G and Corporate Governance Statement, please click here.
To the extent they are applicable to Energia, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council's Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations ("Principles and Recomendations").
Policies and Procedures
- Risk Management Policy
- Process for Performance Evaluations
- Policy and Procedure for the Selection and (Re)Appointment of Directors
- Induction Program
- Procedure for the Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor
- Summary of Code of Conduct
- Whistleblower Policy
- Summary of Diversity Policy
- Summary of Policy of Continuous Disclosure
- Summary of Compliance Procedures
- Shareholder Communication and Investor Relations Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Compliance Manual - Anti-bribery and Corruption